All Aletheia garments are made-to-order and shipping times will vary depending on the complexity of customisations and/or special fabrics associated with the order. The current lead time for an order is about 4 weeks or less for dispatch. Due to the affects of COVID on delivery systems around the world, once posted, Aletheia cannot guarantee delivery times. Aletheia Apparel packaging is compostable and re-usable.
Your order may be required to pay customs and import duties upon arrival of the goods into your country. Aletheia Apparel is not responsible for any taxes or duties the customs office may charge you, and payment is necessary to release your order from customs. Please check your local customs office for more information as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country.
Within New Zealand
- All packages will be tracked.
- Postage included for orders over $90.
- Flat rate postage of $9.00 for orders under $90.
- All packages will be tracked.
- Postage included for orders over $450.
- Flat rate postage of $29.99 for orders under $450.
- No International Postage at this time.
- For inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Aletheia Apparel’s standard cancellation policy is that you must get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours of placing your order to be eligible for a full refund.
- Due to the nature of custom made garments, no refunds, exchanges, or store credit can be issued. This includes face coverings.
- However, you may return the garment within 30 days to be altered at no expense. Please note: You will be responsible for return postage.
- If you would like to return your purchase for altering, please follow the returns procedure below. Please note, ALETHEIA is not liable for the loss of items being returned. It is recommended that you use a traceable delivery method and take note of your tracking number before sending.
EMAIL: email@example.com with your order number, what item you are returning, and which alterations are needed for your item.
Please send your item back inside the ALETHEIA compostable courier bag that your order arrived in to:
4 Cato Place
It is important that you clearly write on the outside of your package the order number along with your name and address.
You will be notified of your return via email within three working days of receiving your order.
If you discover that your item has a fault please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 21 229 8955 within 3 days of receiving the item, with your order number.
All faulty returns are assessed at our studio in Selwyn. ALETHEIA will happily repair or replace all goods that are classified as faulty after assessment. Please allow approximately 14 working days for us to get back to you with a resolution.
Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If a garment was purchased over a year ago, the fault will be considered wear and tear and will be assessed as a repair. We are very happy to help with repairs!
If you have an item that is faulty and you have worn it, please send it back to us clean. Soiled returns will not be accepted.