Pohutakawa Leaf Earrings
Real, handpicked Pohutukawa leaves are stunning in their silver brilliance. Riddled with holes created by the native insect leaf miner weevil, these silver-dipped earrings quietly sing of beauty, harmony, and cheer. The leaves hang from drop wires made of sterling silver for hypoallergenic comfort.
Confidence and Satisfaction with every order
- Free New Zealand shipping on orders over $150
- Secure Payments
- Free Alterations & Repairs (T&C apply)
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Includes a donation for the NZ Cancer Society
- Length of leaves: approximately 40-45mm
- Wire metal: approximately 10mm in height, made of hypoallergenic sterling silver
- Fallen pohutukawa leaves have been collected in the Bay of Islands
- Nostalgem uses humble, natural elements in their jewellery design which is sourced mostly from the Bay of Islands, New Zealand. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and may differ slightly from the picture.
Here are some tips in keeping your jewellery pieces tarnish-free and in good form.