Manuka Seed Pod Necklace
Inspired by the Manuka Tea Tree, a dried, fallen Manuka seed pod takes centre stage on a sterling silver plated brass base Manuka flower hanging on a sterling silver fine chain necklace. The manuka plant is a special species in New Zealand that grows in extreme conditions and harsh weather. Because of its resilient properties allowing the NZ native to grow well under tough circumstances, it reflects the symbolism of the wearer’s ability to be resilient and strong when faced with unfavourable situations.
Free shipping on orders over $150!
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Free Alterations and Repairs
- Secure Payments
- Includes Donation for the NZ Cancer Society
- Flower height: approx. 15-19mm
- Pod size: approx. 5mm
- Chain: adjustable sterling silver chain 40-50cm
- Matching earrings also available
- Nostalgem uses humble, natural elements in their jewellery design which is sourced mostly from the Bay of Islands, New Zealand. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and may differ slightly from the picture.
Here are some tips in keeping your jewellery pieces tarnish-free and in good form.